Ithaca College has articulation agreements with the following area colleges:
- Binghamton University, Watson School (for Ithaca College physics students for mechanical or electrical engineering)
- Cornell University
- Monroe Community College
- Onondaga Community College
- Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES students to earn college credit for Ithaca College
- Rochester Institute of Technology (for Ithaca College graduate teacher education program)
- SUNY Broome Community College
- Tompkins County Community College
Students interested in admission to Ithaca College through an articulation agreement are encouraged to contact the Office of Admission during the first year of their associate's degree programs for articulation to baccalaureate programs at Ithaca College, or during their sophomore year for articulation to graduate programs.
For more information and/or copies of the agreements, please visit the Office of the Registrar website.