Ithaca College has articulation agreements with the following area colleges:
- Monroe Community College
- Onondaga Community College
- Rochester Institute of Technology (for Ithaca College graduate teacher education program)
- Cornell University (for Ithaca College graduate teacher education program)
- Binghamton University, Watson School (for IC physics students for mechanical or electrical engineering)
- Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES students to earn college credit for IC
Students interested in admission to Ithaca College through an articulation agreement are encouraged to contact the Office of Admission during the first year of their associate's degree programs for articulation to baccalaureate programs at Ithaca, or during their sophomore year for articulation to graduate programs.
For more information and/or copies of the agreements, please visit www.ithaca.edu/registrar.